[GAP Forum] arXiv:0810.0974

Makai Mihály makai at aeki.kfki.hu
Tue Oct 6 09:37:16 BST 2009

Dear GAP Forum,

We have investigated equispectrality of two structures composed of glued triangles and derived a condition of equispectrality based on the structure of the glued structures.

The paper relies on the application of group theory (the adjacency matrix, graph of the structures etc.) and on analysis (Green's functions are used in the proof).

If anybody could comment on the manucsript it is welcome. It seems that it is not easy to find a journal where referrees with expertise in analysis and group theory are available. Any suggestion to find a journal for such a manuscript is welcome.

The manuscript is available at arXiv,

M. Antal and M. Makai: Equispectrality and Transplantation, (math-ph), arXiv:0810.0974

If anybody is interested, we have results in application of group theory to physical problems ranging from iterative process to transplantation of measured values.

Best regards

**Mihály**