[GAP Forum] Trace Form on Lie Algebras

Imran imranmaths at yahoo.com
Fri May 29 12:14:45 BST 2009

Dear All

In the GAP reference manual it is given that we can work out the Killing form on adjoint representation of Lie algebra G. I was wondering whether it will be possible to work out the this form (generally called trace form) on any representation corresponding to some highest weight or not?




More information about the Forum mailing list