[GAP Forum] Differential rings.

Ellis, Grahamj graham.ellis at nuigalway.ie
Sat Apr 11 10:55:35 BST 2009

The HAPprime package (which uses Singular's groebner basis functions) can calculate the kernel and homology of derivations over the field of two elements.

See http://www.maths.nuigalway.ie/~pas/CHA/HAPprime/Manual/DatatypesReference/chap8.html#X842250387FC8302C

Graham

School of Mathematics, Statistics and Applied Mathematics
National University of Ireland, Galway
http://hamilton.nuigalway.ie