[GAP Forum] File input

Don King symmetryholic at yahoo.ca
Tue Feb 3 12:58:20 GMT 2009

Thanks for all who helped me with this issue. I used a "Sortex(<list>)" method, and now it seems everything is working fine.

I am wondering if only outputs with transposes are also possible with "Sortex" method..

For instance,
<<Permutation Notation>>
[1,3,2,4]
[2,4,1,3]

The output of a "Sortex" method
<<Cycle Notation>>
(2,3)
(1, 2, 4, 3)

The (desired) output of  only transposes
<<Transopose Notation>>
(2,3)
(1,3)(1,4)(1,2)

Many thanks