[GAP Forum] (no subject)

Rene Hartung r.hartung at tu-braunschweig.de
Fri Jan 30 08:44:56 GMT 2009

Dear Takjk Taj,

using the Package nq needs to compile its c-binaries before loading. This
seems to be a problem on a Windows machine. However, you can use the
NQL-package which provides nearly the same features (NilpotentQuotient,
NqEpimorphismNilpotentQuotient...) as nq does.

Please let me know if you need some help.

Cheers,
ren\'e.