[GAP Forum] GCC09 in Perth

alice alice at maths.uwa.edu.au
Mon Sep 22 13:08:25 BST 2008

*2nd Announcement for the international conference:*

*Group Theory, Combinatorics and Computation 2009*

*in Perth, Western Australia,  5-16 January 2009.*

This AMSI special theme programme will be held over two weeks.
*Week 1*:
An international conference in honour of Professor Praeger's 60th
birthday. It will contain invited 1 hour talks and short contributed
talks by participants.
*Week 2:*
An informal week of short courses, workshops and problem sessions,
especially beneficial to early career researchers and postgraduate
students.

For more information please visit   http://sponsored.uwa.edu.au/gcc09
(Please do not use Internet Explorer 6)
*
*
*Re**gistration:*
*
*We now invite participants to register online at our web site.

Early Bird registration closes on *31 October 2008.*

The organisers.
gcc09 at maths.uwa.edu.au <mailto:gcc09 at maths.uwa.edu.au>