[GAP Forum] Character Table of some groups.

Hung Ngoc Nguyen hnguyen at math.ufl.edu
Thu Feb 28 20:57:49 GMT 2008

Dear Joe, Frank and all,

Thank you very much for your replies. The website Frank gave to me is more
than what I need.

I have one more question for Frank: In the lists of character degrees
and their multiplicities, did you put the character degrees (as
polinomials of q) in increasing order of the degrees of these polinomials.
I believe so but I just want to make sure.

Sincerely,
Hung Nguyen.