[Fwd: Re: [GAP Forum] Help Configuring GAP Packages on iBook 900 MHz]

Jeffrey Rolland rollandj at uwm.edu
Fri Feb 8 21:42:53 GMT 2008

Hello, again, all!

Thanks so much for your help with the package install script.

It turns out that the install script crashed on the "nq" ("Nilpotent
Quotient") package. The problem appears to be that one of the files
attempts to include the "malloc.h" library, but this package has been
replaced by the "stdlib.h" package on Mac Os X.

I tried just changing the inclusion, but the script appears to run cvs
to download the source files.

Has anyone had any success getting this package to compile on Mac OS X?
I am running Tiger (OS 10.4.11) on an iBook G3 900 MHz with 640 MB of RAM.

Thanks in advance for any assistance you can provide.

Sincerely,
--
Jeffrey Rolland
<rollandj at uwm.edu>