[GAP Forum] Cartesian Group Direct Product

PAUL HJELMSTAD phjelmstad at msn.com
Sun Dec 9 02:20:29 GMT 2007

Thanks, I know about that one. And you need to make them both Permutation
Groups,
BTW, but what I really need is a Cartesian style (cross) product, as  a
Group Direct Product,
I tried Semidirect Product but that doesn't seem to be it either.

Perhaps, it would be a simple program I could write to achieve the same
result...