[GAP Forum] standards for documenting GAP source code

Allan Adler ara at zurich.csail.mit.edu
Tue Jan 23 05:15:04 GMT 2007

I've started reading some of the C source code for GAP 3 (yes, I know
there is a more recent GAP; I'll get to it eventually) and so far I'm
impressed by the excellence of the commenting of the source code. I'd
just like to know whether there are any explicitly formalized standards
that are for documenting the GAP source code. If so, I'd like to read
them so that I can try to adopt some of them in my own programs.
--
Ignorantly,
Allan Adler <ara at zurich.csail.mit.edu>