[GAP Forum] Zappa-Szep product, knit product

Rudolf Zlabinger Rudolf.Zlabinger at chello.at
Fri Dec 29 23:13:36 GMT 2006

Dear Dr. Pride,

thank you for your example. There are certainly many more situations giving
rise to Z - S products. It is clear, for example, that all semidirect
products and even the direct products are special cases of Z-S products.
Among others in this ongoing discussion it is to show, that Z-S products
really make sense in concrete cases, to evaluate for a possible even partial
implementation in GAP.  So your example, I will evaluate later on after
reading the referenced texts, is welcome indeed.

thank you for your answer, kind regards, Rudolf Zlabinger