[jneubues: Re: [GAP Forum] Function in a previous package on Gap3]

Joachim Neubueser joachim.neubueser at math.rwth-aachen.de
Fri Sep 29 11:17:47 BST 2006

----- Forwarded message from jneubues -----

To: antoine Mériaux <antoine.meriaux at hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [GAP Forum] Function in a previous package on Gap3

Dear Antoine Meriaux,

I see  that nobody  seems to  have answered your  question to  the GAP
Forum  in  this  Forum,  and  it  seems  that  there  is  no  function
IsPrimeIdeal in GAP4.   Hence I try to give at  least a possible hint:
Juergen Ecker,  who is the author of  the paper to which  you refer is
now a coauthor of the GAP4  package 'SONATA', you find his address and
that of  his coauthors in Linz  on the website for  this package which
you can reach through the GAP website under 'Packages'. Perhaps try to
contact him directly.

Sorry for not being of better help

Joachim Neubueser