[GAP Forum] Calling GAP from Java

Nilo de Roock ndroock1 at gmail.com
Thu May 18 23:23:57 BST 2006

( off - topic )

Dear Marco Costantini and GAP Forum,

I am on internet for many years, but at times like this I still feel a
sort of overwhelmed by it...: ask a difficult question and this
'Oracle', consisting of the collected know-how of all mathematicians
of the world ( and a few others ), replies with the correct answer,
links to software and advice. Just like that. That is priceless: we
are so rich.