[GAP Forum] GAP feasibility study?

Craig Ugoretz craigugoretz at yahoo.com
Tue May 2 03:28:27 BST 2006

Hello,

        For the past year I have been doing pre-research into a means of implementing mathematical texts on the subject of neutrosophics, a new form of logic, in a computer program.  These texts, per my analysis, depend upon abstract algebra.  By browsing the Internet, I discovered the GAP program, and I wonder if it would be suitable to implement the mathematics.  However, I have a minimum of knowledge about abstract algebra, so it has been difficult for me to come to a decision.  I decided to write this forum to see if anyone with extensive knowledge of the GAP program could help render a decision for/with me regarding its feasibility.

        Please refer to this web page:  http://www.gallup.unm.edu/~smarandache/philos.htm.  I realize that there is a lot of material to take a look at, so any help given this matter would be most appreciated.  As motivation, please take a look at some of the books that give examples of neutrosophic philosophy and how neutrosophics could be used to model social political situations.  I believe that this new philosophy, as does its founder Dr. Smarandache, has applications to world peace because it is a means of expressing neutralities between conflicting philosophical systems.

         Feel free to contact me at any juncture.

                                                         Sincerely,
                                                         Craig Ugoretz
                                                         craigugoretz at yahoo.com