[GAP Forum] StructureDescription

Nilo de Roock ndroock1 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 21:05:51 GMT 2006

Hello Marco,

Thank you very much for your help.  And, yes I will use the support
address in the future for this sort of questions. Since GAP is Open
Source anyway, is it possible to subscribe to the support-list? These
lists usually become the best knowledgebase around, at least for the
other software I work with. ( The only thing that's preventing me from
reading the GAP source code is the language, C instead Java. Well,
Java wasn't around when it all started. )

Although I am still fairly new to GAP I think it's fair to say that
the feedback and answers on this list are both excellent and friendly.
Isn't that' a rather unique combination in the field?

kind regards,
nilo de roock