[GAP Forum] A service for GAP remote access
pliner at sky.ru
Tue May 25 05:06:11 BST 2004
> I'd like to try it. Is it available somewhere?
1. Use following command to build rGAP (server):
gcc rpcGAP.c rpcGAP_s.c iGAP_ss.c rGAP_ss.c -lrpclib -orGAP
2. Use following command to build cGAP (client):
gcc rpcGAP.c rpcGAP_c.c iGAP_ss.c cGAP.c -lrpclib -lreadline -ocGAP
3. GAP root should be /usr/sbin/gap (or modifications should be done at
4. Some source was taken from xGAP.
5. To quit client execution better type '?quit', not 'quit;' to close GAP.
6. If this work will be of intrest, I will send multithreaded version with
documentation (this version is not documented at all), including my plans
for further work.
More information about the Forum