[GAP Forum] decomposition formulae for C-representations

Vahid Dabbaghian-Abdoly vdabbagh at math.carleton.ca
Sun Apr 11 17:50:56 BST 2004

Dear Dima and Dear GAP forum.

I have developed a GAP share package "REPSN" to construct
representations of finite groups. You can use this package to construct
representations affording the given character. If you know
constituents then using this package you can compute
representations corresponding to these constituents to find a
decomposition of the given representation.

If you are interested please let me know then I can send you a prereleased
version of that.

Regards, Vahid Dabbaghian-Abdoly

http://math.carleton.ca/~vdabbagh
Tel: (613) 520-2600 ext. 8789
School of Mathematics and Statistics
Room 4356, Herzberg Building
1125 Colonel By Drive, Carleton University
Ottawa, Ontario, CANADA K1S 5B6