[GAP Forum] Library of Finitely Presented groups exists

gxyd axyd0000 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 15:11:01 BST 2016

Hi forum members,

I am making some programs in Python (for finitely presented groups), so
I was looking examples of finitely presented for testing. Perhaps I
could not find sufficient number of examples through internet search.
Does there exists any database of finitely presented groups as such in
GAP (with a few of their properties mentioned like order or index etc.)?
I am particularly looking for groups with **small** order.

Thanks
Gaurav
(Sent from thunderbird email client)