[GAP Forum] gapdoc: BibTeX: url

z060822400814a at rezozer.net z060822400814a at rezozer.net
Tue Apr 19 13:42:29 BST 2016

Hi Dima, thanks for remark.

On 19/04/16 13:25, Dima Pasechnik wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 19, 2016 at 12:53:43PM +0100, z060822400814a at rezozer.net wrote:
>> Hello Forum:
>>
>> in a bib data file with which I am dealing, there is the entry
>>
>> @misc{Br,
>> 	author = {A.~E. Brouwer},
>> 	title  = {Bounds on the minimum distance of linear codes},
>> 	howpublished = {\url{http://www.win.tue.nl/~aeb/voorlincod.html}},
>> 	year   = {1997–2006},
>> }
> for what it's worth, this link is obsolete. These tables now live in http://www.codetables.de/

Indeed, as some part of the full bib data file:
I am not maintaining the GAP package itself, but its Debian package:
once my Debian is ready, I will submit patch to the upstream maintainer
of the GAP package. Whatever, for now, I want to fix some documentation
issue, what is my job; revisiting and refreshing is rather under the authority
of the upstream maintainer.

Best wishes,
Jerome