[GAP Forum] gapdoc: BibTeX: url

z060822400814a at rezozer.net z060822400814a at rezozer.net
Tue Apr 19 12:53:43 BST 2016

Hello Forum:

in a bib data file with which I am dealing, there is the entry

@misc{Br,
	author = {A.~E. Brouwer},
	title  = {Bounds on the minimum distance of linear codes},
	howpublished = {\url{http://www.win.tue.nl/~aeb/voorlincod.html}},
	year   = {1997–2006},
}

When this bib data file is transformed to an XML file through the following commands

bibdata := ParseBibFiles("doc/dum.bib");;
WriteBibXMLextFile("doc/dum_bib.xml",bibdata), I get:

<entry id="Br"><misc>
  <author>
  </author>
  <title>Bounds on the minimum distance of linear codes</title>
  <howpublished>\url{http://www.win.tue.nl/~aeb/voorlincod.html}</howpublished>
  <year>1997–2006</year>
</misc></entry>

Is it possible to get a more appropriate URL output in the XML output ?

Thanks in advance,
Jerome