[GAP Forum] Important news for users and installers of GRAPE

Leonard Soicher l.h.soicher at qmul.ac.uk
Fri Mar 11 10:47:36 GMT 2016

Hello GAP-Forum,

I installed nauty 2.6 (r2), and ran GRAPE 4.7, setting

GRAPE_NAUTY := true;
GRAPE_DREADNAUT_EXE := "mypathto/nauty26r2/dreadnaut";

Initial basic tests indicate that GRAPE 4.7 works with nauty 2.6 (r2),
but I will continue with further checks.

I remark that I have had a problem with bliss crashing on occasion.

Regards,
Leonard