[GAP Forum] How can I fix this problem using Cubefree package

Angel Blasco angelblascomunoz at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 19:56:46 GMT 2016

Ok, i've got GAP 4.7.9 installed and the cubefree package inside is 1.13 Now i'm going to download and install version 1.15 in my pkg folder.
Thanks

Enviado desde Outlook Mobile

On Wed, Jan 13, 2016 at 11:51 AM -0800, "Heiko Dietrich" <heiko.dietrich at monash.edu> wrote:

Dear Angel,

This is a known bug which is fixed in the latest version; please download version 1.15 from here and extract it in your /pkg directory of your gap installation:

   http://users.monash.edu/~heikod/cubefree.html

(This version should actually be listed on the gap website http://www.gap-system.org/Packages/cubefree.html but it isn't -- Alex?!?)

Anyway, the result of this computation is

gap> n:=NumberCFGroups(815409);
415

Best,
Heiko