[GAP Forum] examples in ParGAP's manual

Kit Lessenger anclecharly at gmail.com
Sat May 23 17:00:20 BST 2015

Hi, forum.

I have some problems with ParGAP. I learned a manual of the package and tried to realize function MyParList from section 4.4 that manual. But I had a mistake

	Error, List Element: <list>[1] must have an assigned value in
	  Sort( deltas ); called from
	MasterSlaveDeadSlave(  ); called from
	TOPCmasterSendTaskInput( SubmitTaskInput, taskAgglomCount ) called from
	TOPCmaster( SubmitTaskInput, CheckTaskResult, UpdateSharedData, taskAgglom
	 ); called from
	MasterSlave( function (  )
	…

I had got same mistake when a tried to realize an example from section 5.1 in terminal. I cannot understand what happens because native functions of ParGAP are working properly.

Nurlan