[GAP Forum] Simple client test for GAP as SCSCP Server

Alexander Konovalov alexander.konovalov at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 09:19:43 BST 2015

Dear Jerry,

The Java client expects SCSCP server to provide scscp_transient_1.Addition
OpenMath symbol, but apparently it doesn't. Look in the SCSCP server
configuration file (where you call RunSCSCPserver) to figure out what it
provides and try to call one of those.

More details later, since I have to leave shortly.

Best wishes
Alexander