[GAP Forum] bicyclic extensions of simple groups

Juergen Manfred Mueller juergen.manfred.mueller at uni-jena.de
Thu Feb 26 11:14:31 GMT 2015

Dear Nick,

here is a quick answer: You might want to look at the

   ATLAS of Finite Group Representations
   http://brauer.maths.qmul.ac.uk/Atlas/v3/

I have not checked which information (e.g. presentations,
representations) are given there for the groups you are
interested in, but they are smallish anyway...

Best wishes, Jürgen (Müller)