[GAP Forum] Error in DisplayHolonomyComponents command

Shubh Narayan Singh (Assistant Professor, Mathematics) shubh at cub.ac.in
Tue Dec 30 12:01:18 GMT 2014

Dear GAP forum,

I was checking the output with the command given in* SgpDec* (Holonomy
Decomposition):

gap> DisplayHolonomyComponents(Skeleton(Semigroup(
[Transformation([1,1,2,3,5,4]),  Transformation([3,4,1,6,1,5])])));

But, I am getting an error instead of known output given in* SgpDec*
(Holonomy Decomposition). I would appreciate some help
in finding error with the given command.  Thanks in advance.

*Sincerely,*
*Shubh Narayan Singh*

Ph.D.Assistant Professor *

*Department of MathematicsCentral University of BiharPatna - 800
*e-mail: shubh at cub.ac.in <shubh at cub.ac.in>*
*Mob:   +91- 8404934146*