[GAP Forum] InputLogTo command

Alexander Konovalov alexk at mcs.st-andrews.ac.uk
Wed Dec 10 20:52:50 GMT 2014

Dear Ahmet,

On 10 Dec 2014, at 17:46, AHMET ARIKAN <arikan at gazi.edu.tr> wrote:

> Dear Forum,
>
> We have received the following message after completing InputLogTo("orderFrequency");  process.

Do you mean InputLogTo or Read as shown below? Anyhow, it's hard to say anything without knowing
what's in the content of "orderFrequency" file. You may paste its content in your reply, but do
not attach it as a file - Forum software blocks attachments. Also note note that InputLogTo and
LogTo cannot be used at the same time.

Hope this gives some clues,
Alexander