[GAP Forum] Using the GAP language as an ordinary programming language

Stephen Linton steve.linton at st-andrews.ac.uk
Thu Oct 9 00:39:05 BST 2014

I can’t speak for using GAP via SAGE, but if you run GAP from the command line you
can specify files on the command line which are read and executed in the order you give them.

Alternatively you can use the Read function to load a file of code defining new functions and
then use them interactively.

If this isn’t what you need, feel free to get back to us.

	Steve