[GAP Forum] can gap system use in aws.amazon free trial account

Dima Pasechnik dmitrii.pasechnik at cs.ox.ac.uk
Fri Sep 26 12:51:30 BST 2014

On Fri, Sep 26, 2014 at 07:29:00PM +0800, Lee Martin CCNP wrote:
> how to paste code to terminal for quick?now i have to type code
Depends upon your browser, OS, etc. On Chrome under Linux I can just cut/paste with the mouse.
(I'm not even sure it works on IE at all)

But perhaps the best is to upload files into the project from your machine (click on New
somewhere in the top left corner) and read
them into the GAP session.

(you also can create/edit files in the project using the built-in editor/file browser)

HTH,
Dmitrii