[GAP Forum] question concerning the GAP package qpa (find all ideals with a certain property)

Bernhard Boehmler bernhard.boehmler at googlemail.com
Wed Aug 6 11:27:42 BST 2014

Dear GAP forum,

I have the following question concerning the GAP package qpa.

Let k be a fixed finite field and let Q be a fixed quiver. Let kQ denote
the associated path algebra.

Since k is finite, there are only finitely many admissible ideals I of kQ
with the property I^u=0 for some fixed natural number u.

I would like to know, if there is a way to tell qpa to find all such
ideals, and, if so, how to do this.

With other words, my input is: [k,Q,u] and the output should be a list
containing all quiver algebras kQ/I as entries.

Thanks for the help!