[GAP Forum] PhD scholarships in Math at University of Auckland

Eamonn O'Brien e.obrien at auckland.ac.nz
Tue Aug 5 07:43:15 BST 2014

Dear Colleagues:

I write to ask that you draw attention to potential applicants of various scholarship opportunities at Auckland for
PhD students — and particularly the new "Sir Vaughan Jones" PhD scholarship. The closing date is 30th August.

Seewww.math.auckland.ac.nz/en/for/future-postgraduates/phd-scholarships.html
and the email below for further details and links to other information.

Best wishes.
Eamonn