[GAP Forum] A Stack Exchange Site for Sage

Kannappan Sampath kntrichy at gmail.com
Mon Jun 2 18:24:57 BST 2014

Hello GAP Users:

I proposed a Stack Exchange site for Sage. GAP being shipped with Sage, all
questions about GAP will be on-topic for this site. Please go and follow
it; add example questions and vote up (down) questions that you think
should be on-topic (resp. off-topic) for the upcoming site.

http://area51.stackexchange.com/proposals/70511/sage?referrer=8adE6ec0VyqQCyB1kFgF7g2

Looking forward to your support and cooperation for the success of this
adventure on Stack Exchange.

PS. At the moment, while there is a GAP Support mailing list, searchability
and linking dupes are all quite difficult. I think a Stackexchange site can
ease this. While a stackexchange site will not replace this mailing list,
we could encourage more focussed questions be asked on the StackExchange
site thus creating a searchable database of questions and answers for
further use.

With Sincere Regards,
Kannappan.