[GAP Forum] Forum Digest, Vol 119, Issue 2

Mark Sapir markvs at gmail.com
Tue Feb 18 11:42:47 GMT 2014

Dear All,

I finally got a 128 Gb RAM machine and I am trying to run the
following program commuting a non-commutative Groebner basis. After a
a couple of hours GAP says that it is out of RAM. I guess I need to
change the way I call GAP so that it knows that more memory can be
used. Also if anybody can tell me about a different, stand alone,
programs that compute non-commutative Groebner bases, I would
appreciate it.

LoadPackage("GBNP", "0", false);
SetInfoLevel(InfoGBNP,1);
SetInfoLevel(InfoGBNPTime,1);