[GAP Forum] Changing line when printing to a text file

Hebert Pérez-Rosés hebert.perez at gmail.com
Fri Jan 31 11:05:57 GMT 2014

Thanks a lot William, but it still doesn't work :-). By the way, according
to Section 10.4-8, shouldn't it be

SetPrintFormattingStatus(outfile, true); ?

In any case, I've tried both options (true and false), and it still does
not change lines. Maybe it's a Windows thing (I'm running GAP on Windows),
or maybe it's an old bug that has already been corrected (I'm using GAP
version 4.4.12). Any hint will be most welcome.

Cheers,
Hebert.