[GAP Forum] Mathematics PhD studentships at Queen Mary

Leonard Soicher L.H.Soicher at qmul.ac.uk
Thu Jul 25 15:52:19 BST 2013

The School of Mathematical Sciences at Queen Mary, Univesity
of London has three studentships available (with some restrictions)
for PhD students starting this autumn, 2013.

Details on these studentships are available at:
http://www.maths.qmul.ac.uk/projects-and-research-themes/projects-and-research-themes

In particular, I would be very happy for an experienced GAP user
to apply to do my suggested project "Graph colouring exploiting symmetry".

The deadline for applications is August 12.
All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply!

Leonard Soicher