[GAP Forum] Groups St Andrews - Earlybird deadline approaching!

Colva Roney-Dougal colva at mcs.st-and.ac.uk
Tue May 7 14:08:39 BST 2013

Dear Forum,

This is to remind you that Early Bird Discount on registration for Groups St Andrews closes on May 10th. Please see the conference webpages: http://www.groupsstandrews.org/2013/index.shtml

Our Principal Speakers are Emmanuel Breuillard, Martin Liebeck, Alan Reid and Karen Vogtmann. In addition, we have Invited One-Hour Speakers Inna Capdebosq, Radha Kessar, Marcus Lohrey, Derek Robinson and Christopher Voll.

We welcome submission of articles from all participants for the Conference Proceedings, surveying an area of their expertise.  Further information, including the format for submitted papers and the deadline for submission, can be found on the conference webpage.

The facility to submit a title and abstract for a talk is also available.  You can do this and see the talks that are already submitted via the conference webpages.

We hope to see you in August.

Colva Roney-Dougal
(on behalf of the organising committee)

The University of St Andrews is a charity registered in Scotland : No SC013532