[GAP Forum] about the complexity of computation automorphism group of (n, k) binary linear codes

Vo Tam Van vtvan2k1 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 02:46:14 GMT 2012

Dear all,

I am looking for the formula of complexity of computation automorphism
group of (n,k) binary linear codes. I think it would be (n!) or greater by
using the brute-force algorithm.

Does anyone have an optimal algorithm to reduce the complexity. Please tell
me the algorithm and the formula of complexity of computation automorphism
group. Does it depend only on n or both n and k?

Thank you very much and I am looking forward to your reply.

Best Regards,

Vo Tam Van