[GAP Forum] AtlasSubgroup

Marek Mitros marek at mitros.org
Wed Oct 10 17:01:13 BST 2012

Hello again,

I would like to thank you to Thomas Breuer who help me out to solve
the problem. The reason was Winzip who when unzipping the MeatAxe
program files to atlasrep/dataword folder added chr(13) before chr(10)
(\r before \n) in each line of the file. It caused that GAP has not
understood the MeatAxe format. When I unzipped using RAR then it is OK
now. I have unzipped the file
http://www.math.rwth-aachen.de/~Thomas.Breuer/atlasrep/atlasrepdata.tar.gz
with all atlas files from datagens and dataword subfolders.

Regards,
Marek