[GAP Forum] Remote access to atlasrep package files

Max Neunhoeffer neunhoef at mcs.st-and.ac.uk
Tue Jul 31 13:47:28 BST 2012

Dear Marek,

in my installation (GAP 4.5.5 with AtlasRep 1.5.0) the configuration
variable has the follwing value (set automatically):

gap> AtlasOfGroupRepresentationsInfo.servers;
[ [ "brauer.maths.qmul.ac.uk", "Atlas/" ] ]

and this works for me.

You can set
  SetInfoLevel(InfoAtlasRep,2);
and then you get more information on where it goes wrong.
You could be behind some nasty firewall which blocks outside network
access...

Best regards,
  Max.

Max Neunhoeffer              http://www-groups.mcs.st-and.ac.uk/~neunhoef/
The University of St Andrews is a registered Scottish charity: No SC013532