[GAP Forum] halfing pool size

Benjamin Sambale benjamin.sambale at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 11:01:29 BST 2012

Dear Max,

I use GAP 4.5.5 on arch linux 64 bit. For creating the workspace I used
the following options (together with the script CreateWorkspace):

-m 2048m -T -l "$GAP_DIR" "$@"

For using the workspace I start GAP with:

-L /usr/local/gap4r5/bin/wsgap4 -T -l "$GAP_DIR" "$@"

I'm not sure if it's still necessary to pass the "-T", but this should
be irrelevant.

Thanks,
Benjamin