[GAP Forum] halfing pool size

Max Neunhoeffer neunhoef at mcs.st-and.ac.uk
Fri Jul 27 10:42:54 BST 2012

Dear Benjamin,

just a quick question, are you working on Windows or on what operating
system?
How do you exactly start up GAP? In particular the memory related
options are interesting.

Best regards,
  Max.

Max Neunhoeffer              http://www-groups.mcs.st-and.ac.uk/~neunhoef/
The University of St Andrews is a registered Scottish charity: No SC013532