[GAP Forum] Transitive groups

Russ Woodroofe rsw9 at cornell.edu
Wed Mar 28 19:32:21 BST 2012

	I'll point out that conjugacy classes also support the Elements method.  That makes it easy to get all the subgroups with a one line command:

Flat(List(ConjugacyClassesSubgroups(G), x->Elements(x)));

	(I know it's easy, but it seems to be a common question).

	Of course, it might be more useful/understandable to use xgap or Gap.app to draw the Hasse diagram, i.e., the subgroups with their inclusion relations.
	Best,

								--Russ