[GAP Forum] elementary help with loops

William DeMeo williamdemeo at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 07:48:05 GMT 2012

Dear Rohit,

Put your commands in a plain text file, using a text editor, then read
the file using GAP's Read command.  For example, if you name the file
MyLoop.g, then in GAP enter the command

gap> Read("MyLoop.g");

Make sure the file is in the same directory from which you launched
GAP, or else use the absolute path name.

-William