[GAP Forum] clearing throat frequently

denise wilson mum2gandj at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 12:17:00 GMT 2011

Hi, I have been on the gaps diet for about a month now.  I did about 2
weeks of the intro diet and have now moved to full gaps.  For about a week
now I have had a lot of throat clearing.  I'm not discharging phlegm but in
my throat there is something.  I used to experience this periodically when
I had dairy or other things that I assumed I didn't tolerate however I am
off dairy and can't think of what could be causing this.  Could it be a
food or has anyone ever had this experience with die off?  I am also a bit
bloated and had gas yesterday.  The bloating is something I am used to
experiencing, the gas is not.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Denise