[GAP Forum] Two lectureships in Mathematics

Jim Howie J.Howie at ma.hw.ac.uk
Wed Aug 31 13:35:09 BST 2011

Advert content now included below.  Jim

On 31/08/11 12:45, Jim Howie wrote:
> Dear Colleagues,
>
> Apologies for multiple mailings. Attached is an advert for two
> lectureships in mathematics at Heriot-Watt University.
> Please forward to any likely candidates.
>
> Thanks and best wishes,
>
> Jim Howie

School of Mathematical and Computer Sciences
Maxwell Institute for Mathematical Sciences

Two Lectureships in Mathematics

Salary:  £29,099 - £35,788 or £36,862 - £44,016

Applications are invited for the post of Lecturer in Mathematics.
Candidates should have a strong track record in some branch of
mathematics that will contribute to the dynamic mathematics research
environment within the Maxwell Institute, and be able to engage in our
undergraduate and postgraduate teaching programmes.

The position is available from January 2012, or a mutually agreed date
thereafter.

Informal enquiries about this position may be made to the head of
department, Professor Jim Howie (tel +44 (0) 131 451 3240, email
J.Howie at hw.ac.uk)

Download an application pack from our website www.hw.ac.uk/jobs or
contact the Human Resources Office, Heriot-Watt University Edinburgh
EH14 4AS tel  0131-451-3022 (24 hours) email hr at hw.ac.uk   quoting Ref
  102/11/J      Closing date:
Closing date:  30 September 2011.

registered under charity number SC000278.