[GAP Forum] Help

Justin C. Walker justin at mac.com
Mon Jul 18 08:52:49 BST 2011

Dear Mana and Forum,

On Jul 17, 2011, at 22:37 , mana Tari wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> I sent the following email to Gap forum, but didn't receive any answer. Anybody can help?

It helps to know several things before we can answer your question: the version of GAP you are using; the OS and its version; and the error message you saw.  Without this, we have to rely on crystal balls and guesswork, both notoriously inefficient.

FWIW, what you wrote works with no problems for me, with GAP 4.4.12 and Mac OS X, 10.6.8.

HTH

Justin

--
Justin C. Walker