[GAP Forum] again Grassmann algebras and Berezin integral

Igor Korepanov paloff at ya.ru
Sun May 1 15:13:40 BST 2011

Dear Forum,

Some days ago, I asked whether anybogy was interested in writing/using code for Grassmann algebras and Berezin integral in GAP. It was a pity that, apparently, nobody was. Anyhow, I am reporting that I already have some working functions in my package PL. And they already allowed me, together with GAP as a whole, to discover something new in my fermionic TQFT's.

Remark: Berezin integral is a pretty finite-dimensional thing, see Wikipedia for instance.

With my best wishes for the 1st of May (International Day of Solidarity of Working People, isn't it?),

Igor