[GAP Forum] method ... matches more than one declaration

Igor Korepanov paloff at ya.ru
Tue Apr 5 13:01:27 BST 2011

Dear Alexander,

Thank you for the prompt reaction to my message,

and indeed, when I started GAP with

gap -r -A -l ";/home/myhome/gap"

(where the -l option was added because I prefer not to act as a superuser, leaving this privilege to my wife), and then wrote

gap> LoadPackage("PL");

there was *no more* such problem.

So, thank you again, and the question is: what will you recommend me to do next?

Igor