[GAP Forum] Fwd: a question

John McDermott jjm at mcs.st-and.ac.uk
Mon Mar 14 09:29:07 GMT 2011

This question was accidentally sent to the GAP Forum mailing list owner, rather than the list itself. Replies to the original author and/or the list, please.

John

Begin forwarded message:

--
John McDermott
Scientific Officer

(Room 330, Mathematical Institute)

tel +44 1334 463813
mob +44 7941 507531

The University of St Andrews is committed to sustainable practices and the preservation of the environment.
Please do not print this email unless absolutely necessary.

The University of St Andrews is a charity registered in Scotland : No SC01353