[GAP Forum] online Group Theory workshop ( for people with no math background)

(((1/f))) . yonikone at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 13:09:01 GMT 2011

I didn't know any other online forum where this would be relevant,
but if this is of any use to you or your students.....

This is a 6-week workshop in the mathematics of symmetry, and no
background in mathematics is needed at all:

http://fadereu.posterous.com/knk101-workshop-the-complete-syllabus

That's the complete syllabus, and all the details are on the site. I'm the
convenor and you can reach me at fadebox at gmail.com if you have any
queries. I'm also looking to engage groups of students at institutions and
we can work on a suitable plan / schedule.

warm regards,
Rohit Gupta / aka fadereu